Hello! I know I am so so so behind on this challenge :/ I almost wanted to give up and just leave it undone , but no I thought otherwi...

#Clairestelle8March - Unseasonal

19:15 Karise 0 Comments

Hello!

I know I am so so so behind on this challenge :/ I almost wanted to give up and just leave it undone , but no I thought otherwise! Here I am back at where I left off. This is my nail art for the unseasonal prompt.

In Singapore we don't have the four seasons and defintely not any snow because we are on the equator. So, here I did a very simple manicure with FUN Lacquer "Black Holo Witch" as the base (so damn gorgeous!) and using a BornPrettyStore BPX-L008 plate (use my code "LSTX31" for 10% off!)

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: