A list of blogs/websites that I bookmark to my super long list on Google Chrome! The Beauty Department Brit Nails Chalkboard Nails Ch...

Blogroll

16:55 Karise 0 Comments

A list of blogs/websites that I bookmark to my super long list on Google Chrome!


  1. The Beauty Department
  2. Brit Nails
  3. Chalkboard Nails
  4. Chelsea's Get Nailed
  5. The Subtle Shimmer
  6. Love Maegan
  7. My Awesome Beauty
  8. One Nail To Rule Them All
  9. Kelly Kolors
  10. Temptalia
  11. Nail It Mag
  12. Little Miss Nail Polish
  13. It's So Easy Nails
  14. Nail Escapades
  15. Nailed By Jasmine
  16. Nailside
  17. The Nailsaurus
  18. Nailmattic
  19. SoNailicious
  20. Twenty Six Nails
  21. Pow Nails
  22. The Dainty Squid
  23. The Happy Sloths
  24. The Nail Squad
  25. Jusricarda
  26. Hey Nice Nails

0 comments: