Well well well... This is my second blog post of the day, oooops! As many of you might know, I am a KatyCat. And by KatyCat I mean a really...

Dark Horse MV inspired

22:14 Karise 0 Comments

Well well well... This is my second blog post of the day, oooops! As many of you might know, I am a KatyCat. And by KatyCat I mean a really hardcore one. I have 12 Katy Perry magazines, and not including all those newspaper cut-outs too. So yes, evidently, my room is overwhelmed by Katy's presence.
Recently, she release a new single, Dark Horse. A very catchy song, and one that I have been eyeing on for a while. At last, the music video is here! And oh you know Katy, she's also a nail girl ;) Watch her video below!


So, I did the  homework, and took some screen grabs from the video! Here are the three shots:

(one of Katy Patra's subordinates picking up the jewel)

(Katy putting on her grill AHAHA)



(omg *fangirls* Look at her eye make up PLUS that hair)

I wanted to combine all three nail ideas and here is my version (: I twisted the look a bit, added a matte topcoat to the entire design. Loving the matte tbh!

This was actually my first try at the cartoon/outlined mani. It was pretty easy to do, just need some steady hands! Oh, and I used the brush from BPS and as I was washing it, all the bristles fell off into the sink. And I was like ughhhhhhhhh. I'm gonna invest in a really good one next time!!  Anyway, continuing with the gorgeous pictures...



Hope you guys have a great Sunday tomorrow! (I'll be revising full strength tomorrow, no blogging!) Bye!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: