Polish was sent  for review Hello readers! As promised, I have for you the second nail polish that I got from Ms Sparkle Dutch Polish ...

Ms Sparkle - Frozen Blue Daiquiri Swatch and Review

19:00 Karise 0 Comments

Polish was sent  for review

Hello readers! As promised, I have for you the second nail polish that I got from Ms Sparkle Dutch Polish N Supplies! Today the shade is in Frozen Blue Daiquiri (yes blueeeee my favourite color!!) also from the Cocktail Collection.

Unfortunately, this morning it rained again and the sun was completely blocked by the moody clouds :(( I waited till the afternoon and still not enough sun... I'm terribly sorry guys *wails* Buttttt, I will still show you these pretty swatches of Frozen Blue Daiquiri under artificial lighting. As always let's start with the bottle shot!



This is a glitter topper with a very shimmery sheer base in blue. There are tiny hexagon pieces of bright turquoise, silver glitters that reminds me of ice and is holographic showing green and red in different lighting. Not to forget the gorgeous big pieces of  blue hexagon glitter too! I love it all 'cause the colors are all very me!

And alas, the photo swatches!! All pictures below are in three coats with G&G HK Girl top coat.




Frozen blue daiquiri needs less dabbing than Lady Violet however FBD's formula was thicker. I find it a bit hard to apply to the nail hence that bump on my ring finger (forgive me). The coverage was good since it was supposed to be a topper. When applying the second coat I could still see the nail line and so I went on to three for the swatches. 



Frozen blue daiquiri dries slightly matte and bumpy due to the amount of glitters. If you're one of those people who does not like those textures I suggest you apply two coats of top coat instead! Overall I do find that Frozen blue daiquiri  remind me of ice and even sunlight glistening against water.

I would suggest that you also choose a lighter base color or a teal/turquoise base if you do not want to wear Frozen Blue daiquiri  on it's own. I also tried to apply FBD over black and it didn't turn out nice so I didn't include in the swatches. I feel that wearing FBD on it's own is my favorite!

Ms Sparkle polishare are 5-free! They do not contain DPB, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene and Camphor. Simone's polishes are cruelty-free, vegan and EU-Certified.





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: