Do you guys read the intros to my post or do you guys look at the pictures first? :P LOL anyway for today, we have fun textured nail art, r...

Textured Stripes Nail Art

12:00 Karise 0 Comments

Do you guys read the intros to my post or do you guys look at the pictures first? :P LOL anyway for today, we have fun textured nail art, read more after this pic!!


For this manicure, all you need is striping tape and two textured polish. Here I used Charlie's Rad Lacquer - Peace Ain't Easy and Essie - Lots of Lux. I applied two coats of the base color (Peace Ain't Easy) and waited for it to completely dry. Then, I placed stripes in different lengths horizontally accross my nail after which I painted on the second color (Lots of Lux).


IMMEDIATELY after applying the second color (I repeat, immediately), pull off the stripes carefully. You can use your fingers to remove them or use tweezers. I personally like to use tweezers. For this manicure I didn't add any top coat as it'll smooth out the texture. 










Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: