Hello friends!  This by far is one of the trickiest and challenging nail art everrrrr but it was all worth the time because it is soooooo...

Scaled Gradient - Bestie Twin Nails with @NailsByMiawrrr

11:08 Karise 0 Comments

Hello friends! 

This by far is one of the trickiest and challenging nail art everrrrr but it was all worth the time because it is soooooo gorgeous. The inspiration for mine and Mia's (IG@nailsbymiawrrr) bestie twin nails is SimplyNailogical's crazy scaled gradients that (see below!!) she did. She also created YouTube videos showing how to do them, which was really useful for me (: 


And this is our finished results!! I really had a lotttt of fun doing it especially when it came out better than I thought!



Here's a solo shot of my nails (: I used OPI Dating A Royal and Flormar 423.







Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: