Hey there reader! Yes, I am alive!!! I have been tremendously busy, pressured and stressed with an upcoming major event *wipes off swea...

Nailies Sugar Rush Collab - Donuts Nail Art

15:36 Karise 0 Comments

Hey there reader!

Yes, I am alive!!! I have been tremendously busy, pressured and stressed with an upcoming major event *wipes off sweat*. Well hey, I still made time to do a little nail art!

This time around it is my turn to create the montly Nailies' collaboration collage~ Anddddd, November's theme is SUGAR RUSH! Basically, any edible thing that is sweeeet, and I went with cute donuts inspired by JauntyJuli on YouTube

Before taking a look at mine, let's see what my other fellow nailies ladies have done;

Top Row L-R: @pinkpixiepie, @jelliclekat88
Middle Row L-R: @pobbynauls, @nailsbykarise
Bottom Row L-R: @twentysixnails, @nailmachine, @sushinails

Aren't they all the cutest?! 

And now, for my close up hehe~ I must say that I need a lot of practice on shadowing and highlighting. I'm not even on the smallest level as compared to JauntyJuli *cries*

I guess I do need more nail art sessions with myself!


However, I do love the colors of the sprinkles! Whatcha think?




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: