Hi again all! This prompt is something I've not seen before, it's interesting! Today I embrace the color I don't wear often...

#Clairestelle8June - Colors You Don't Usually Wear

20:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi again all!

This prompt is something I've not seen before, it's interesting! Today I embrace the color I don't wear often, and that would be the yellow to orange range. In particular, I have here Paul & Joe nail polish "11".  My Mom got me two P&J  polishes when she was in Japan and one of them is this little one here, which I did not try for the longest time. I'm guilty.

So here I am thanks to Claire using this polish to good use! Lemme start off by saying that both nail polishes "11" and "12" from P&J are scented and boyyyyyy do they smell really good! Anyway, back to the mani! 

I decided to do yellow flowers since I have not done florals in foreverrrr! I did use Revlon "Apricot Nectar" in the flowers to give more dimension". The greens used for the leaves are Barry M "Wakaki" and "Spring Green". I also did a simple polka dot design on my other nail. The white base you see is none other than OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls".

I thought that the design was pretty and very refreshing to my surprise! Tell me what you think :)

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: