( iheartkatyperry ) Hello friends, if you do not already know, I am a HUGE Katy Perry fan. So, she announced that her first single of...

Roar

12:00 Karise 0 Comments


Hello friends, if you do not already know, I am a HUGE Katy Perry fan. So, she announced that her first single of PRISM would be Roar and it will come out Aug 12 2013. Hence I decided to make a mani for ROAR, in hope that she will retweet me or something.

So I did a simple nail art design, just the words on the left hand and some designs on the right.





After finishing the left hand, I took some pictures and spammed Katy while waiting in between for my right hand to dry up.  Here is the right hand with random designs:



After finishing with my right hand... I got a notification. "KATY PERRY RETWEETED...."

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS, THANK YOU KATY!!!!!


Head over to my personal blog if you wanna see some fangirling!!!

0 comments: