The following days to come, Singapore turns 48! I know we're considered a very young nation compared to the UK or the US. For those for...

Singapore is 48 years old!

19:23 Karise 0 Comments

The following days to come, Singapore turns 48! I know we're considered a very young nation compared to the UK or the US. For those foreigners who don't know how the Singapore flag looks like, here's a picture:




So, as you can see, our colors are RED and WHITE



And with that, I present to you, my patriotic nail art design!





I am quite pleased with myself, spent the entire morning doing this. Turns out pretty cool. I am an amateur, so it isn't surprising to see that my nails aren't perfect. I have actually learnt  A LOT to accept imperfections through the many experiences with nail art.  So, more pics...





 The OPI colors used are as seen below. However, the red polish I tried with my Mom was not this, but Essence Back to the 50s. Like I've mentioned before in my blog post, Essence is really cheap. And hence, when I tried on my Mom's nails, the color smudges over the white star when I put a top coat on. So, instead, I used this OPI Cha-Ching Cherry which was actually my Mom's nail polish that she left it aside in her drawer.



It surely was fun doing this mani!

0 comments: