Hello all! It's rare that I post on a weekday now eh? I've been busy back at work but today is an exception. Three years ag...

Instagram Milestone: 3K & 3 Years - THANK YOU!!

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello all!

It's rare that I post on a weekday now eh? I've been busy back at work but today is an exception.

Three years ago today, I started off my Instagram nail account, @nailsbykarise. If you haven't already know, I was introduced to nail art by my classmate Zenna (@themanicuredmissy on Instagram) and ever since then, I was in the game :D

I created this nail art look that is not my usual style, but it does get my message across to you! I know my growth in terms of following isn't the greatest, and my likes aren't that many. It does get on to me, sometimes I feel like I shouldn't bother doing my nails. Especially when I'm busy with work or school. 

Then again, I do come back to nail art and I love it. So, thank you to any one who still reads this blog LOL or who still looks at my Instagram, Facebook or whatever posts <3


In case any of you are wondering how I did this manicure, I started off with Essie "Cute As A Button" and then the designs are all from various stamping plates. The number 3 is from BornPrettyStore's BP39 stamping plate, the hearts on my pointer and pink is from plate BP50.

The cute leaves surrounding the words are from Bundle Monster's BM713 plate, I removed the center image with scotch tape. And the letters are from BM705. I left the stamped design on the stamper and then added a layer of clear polish over and then placed the designs where I wanted them to be.

I finished it all off with a hint of sparkle, using INM Nails Out The Door Silver Holographic Top Coat, and that's that!

Once again, thank you reader for sticking with me :)


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: