Hello there! Wow, it's been a while and I have to say the time passes too quickly! It's already August!! Today's post is sp...

Singapore National Day Themed Floral Nail Art

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!

Wow, it's been a while and I have to say the time passes too quickly! It's already August!! Today's post is special because it's Singapore's 52nd Birthday!! Our country's color is red and white so this manicure is themed around these colors.

I didn't want to do those usual stars and moons that are on our flag, instead, I went for a floral design! This manicure was inspired by Chelsea Queen, I thought that the colors went well with Singapore's flag with a pop of yellow, purple and green flowers and leaves.


Here's the list of polishes that I used:

Red: Kure Bazaar "Juicy"
White: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
Black: Sinful Colors "Black on Black"
Purple: pa "A167"
Yellow: OPI "I Can't Cope-acabana"
Pink: Essie "Fiji"
Green: Sally Hansen "Blue Streak"

Hope you liked my manicure, I will be back for more designs soon!




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: