Hello everyone! Today when I was doing my revision, I took out y notebook and I suddenly realised that OPI My Vampire is Buff is of the exa...

Notebook inspired

20:24 Karise 0 Comments

Hello everyone! Today when I was doing my revision, I took out y notebook and I suddenly realised that OPI My Vampire is Buff is of the exact same color as the background! I bought this notebook at Diaso for $2, cause it is called the $2 shop hehe. So here's how the book looks like:


I then picked out two designs, one which is a horizontal argyle and another triangle with like a little heart shape motif inside. Using acrylic paint for the design, here is the end product!


It definitely isn't perfect, but I do like it ^^


I hope you may find inspiration from any where, and re-create them!





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: