Lemming shot down! Hello girlfriends, today I have yet another swatch. This OPI is second hand, and hence the price was much cheaper. P...

OPI - My Vampire is Buff Swatch and Review

12:02 Karise 0 Comments

Lemming shot down!

Hello girlfriends, today I have yet another swatch. This OPI is second hand, and hence the price was much cheaper. Plus it looked brand new! I was supposed to be on a no-buy and then I came across this nail polish listing and I'm like, HOW CAN I MISS THIS? 

Anyway, I got it and... I'm loving it! Yet another nude shade, more beige, nothing similar in my collection. I have been lemming this for a while because I have seen/read nail bloggers/YouTubers/Instagrammers rave and rave about this polish. And seeing so many swatches make me swoon.

Alas, it is now it my stash! Here is a bottle shot, it somehow matches well with my table cloth. Which just sparked an idea in my head *grins*


My Vampire is Buff is a creamy white nude with the tiniest hint of the lightest shade of brown. The application was rather hard, a bit streaky unfortunately. However two coats was all I needed. 






Swatches are two coats with Glisten & Glow's HK Girl topcoat. Thanks for reading!





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: