item was provided for an honest review Hello, friends! I know I've been super out of touch recently... I just finished my last ...

Time is running out! Stamping with BPX L023

20:50 Karise 0 Comments

item was provided for an honest review

Hello, friends!

I know I've been super out of touch recently... I just finished my last module for the year last week and so I told myself I needed to post something soon! 

I was very excited to try BPX L023 stamping plate from BornPrettyStore.com, probably why I left this as the last item to review hehe 😛

For this look, I did a gradient of Cirque Colors "Halcyon" and "Idyllic" using a makeup sponge. The rose gold payoff was better than the blue while creating this gradient effect. After I did a gradient, I added a glossy top coat to make sure the base is set. Then, we move on to the stamping! I picked out two gear designs, an hourglass and clock patterned design. They all stamped beautifully.


I used Konad black stamping polish for this look and then, I decided to add a matte top coat so that I can take nice macro shots for you! They're coming right up 😉




Satisfactory close-up shots? If yes, maybe you could use my code "LSTX31" at BornPrettyStore.com checkout to get a 10% discount! Remember, they have free worldwide shipping!

Hope you have a great week ahead!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: