Hello there friend! It's been a very long time since my last post, ooooops 😛 My apologies dudes, I have started on internship and ...

Blue Squishy Marble Nail Art for

12:58 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there friend!

It's been a very long time since my last post, ooooops 😛 My apologies dudes, I have started on internship and things are just getting busy! Today I am sharing with you a super old manicure I had on for my trip to South Korea with my Mom back in May. 

Here's a shot at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza in Seoul with an iced coffee. I loved this shot because it's all cool-blue toned hehe!


Now for a close-up shot of this nail art! For the marbled look, I did a simple technique using a stamper. I put on 2 shades of blue and a silver on the stamper head and then squished the colors onto my nails, viola! 


I wanted more sparkle, so I added a holo top coat from INM and applied over the marbled nail art. As for my accent, I went for a sophisticated color (my all time fav) "Royals" by B Squared Lacquer.

Now time for the delicious macro shot!


That's all I have for you this week! I will try to post more, I hope not to lose touch with nail art... Anyway, hope you liked today's post and my new sign-off picture below hehe 💓


 

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: